Ruth Kadiri's message to body shamers: "even as a fat girl I keep getting it"
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The Nollywood actress shared these photos of herself on Instagram with the caption: Dear body shammers even as a fat girl, I keep getting it. Kill yourselves
On Friday the 4 th of October, "Joker: Folie à Deux" introduced audiences to Lee Quinzel, Lady Gaga's interpretation of Harley Quinn, the Joker's love interest from the DC comics. Gaga explained in a recent interview that she had to modify her typical approach to performing for the movie, which is both a musical and a dark love story between Joker, also known as Arthur Fleck (Joaquin Phoenix), and her character. "I had to completely set aside all the showmanship, bravado, and natural Gaga elements that I normally bring to the stage," said Stefani Germanotta, also known as Lady Gaga. The 13-time Grammy-winning singer, who also won an Oscar for her original song "Shallow" from the 2018 film "A Star is Born," even abandoned her usual singing techniques for her latest role.
Tracee Ellis Ross, 47, has got a great body and she flaunted it while posing in a pink bikini. The actress shared the photos with the caption: "Mac n Cheese, Greens and Hot Water Cornbread !!! Happy almost Thanksgiving!"
Dame Judi Dench has expressed her grief following the death of her close friend, Dame Maggie Smith. During the Cheltenham Literature Festival, actor Brendan O'Hea asked Judi Dench about Dame Maggie Smith. He also mentioned the passing of Judi's husband, actor Michael Williams, and asked her to clarify her previous comparison of grief to petrol. "I suppose because the energy that's created by grief...," she replied, before cutting her answer short, apparently lost for words. Near the end of the session, O'Hea hesitated before saying, "I know this might be a sensitive topic, given the recent loss of your dear friends Maggie Smith and Barbara Leigh-Hunt." Leigh-Hunt, an Olivier Award-winning actress, passed away last month at the age of 88. She and Dame Judi had appeared together in the 1992 BBC sitcom As Time Goes By. O'Hea then mentioned a previous explanation that Dame Judi had given about coping with loved ones' death...
Comments
Post a Comment