EX-BBNaija housemate Leo remembers late dad as he talks about their frosty relationship

The reality TV star and businessman took to his Instagram page on Thursday, October 11, 2018, where he shared a photo of his late dad, Sir Leo Babarinde Dasilva Snr and himself. He went to talk about how he had a frosty relationship with him while he was alive. However, in his post, he revealed that he loved him and thanked him for everything he contributed to his life.
"I always avoided speaking about my father while growing up. This wasn’t because I didn’t know who he was, in fact, he never hesitated to tell me exactly who I am and who he was each and every time. One major reason I avoided it was because who he was didn’t match my reality and kids would label me a liar. My reality was never what he told me or my name, my reality at the time was my struggling single mother who gave me more than she had to make me a great man.
"My father taught me two important things in life on this day 1. Do not trust or rely on anyone asides yourself. 2. Don’t ever get carried away or plan your life around promises from people. One of my greatest regrets is still alienating him during his last months alive. But it won’t have been the first time. We had loads of arguments from 2009 - 2015 because I became too aware too quick. I believed all the family I needed was my mother so my dad and I could go an entire year without speaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Wish Oshiomole Well" Godwin Obaseki's Words As He Reacts To APC's Decision To Disqualify Him From Edo Governorship Race

Davido And Chioma Have Allegedly Broken Up According To Stella Dimorkokus