Toke Makinwa wants someone to spoil her this Christmas

Just so you know even the wealthy folks love the idea of freebies too like Toke Makinwa whose sole desire is to find someone to pamper her this Christmas.

The media personality made this known via her Twitter page on Thursday, November 28, 2019. According to her, she wants the person to spoil her just for two weeks and they are done!...so nobody starts 'catching' feelings.
"Looking for Christmas romance only for 2 weeks, someone that'll spin me make my belle sweet. We break up after the yuletide season, any takers?.

Looking for Christmas romance only for 2 weeks, someone that'll spin me make my belle sweet. We break up after the yuletide season, any takers?
542 people are talking about this

"In short 2, one is too small, I need a romance for 2 weeks, I've got an expensive taste so come correct o, merry soon Christmas," her tweets read.

In short 2, one is too small, I need a romance for 2 weeks, I've got expensive taste so come correct o, merry soon Christmas
38 people are talking about this


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Wish Oshiomole Well" Godwin Obaseki's Words As He Reacts To APC's Decision To Disqualify Him From Edo Governorship Race

Davido And Chioma Have Allegedly Broken Up According To Stella Dimorkokus