Tonto Dikeh denies claims of international passport being seized by Dubai authorities

Tonto Dikeh has yet again denied that she has been held back in Dubai by its security authority.

The actress released a video on her Instagram page on Thursday, November 28, 2019, where she laughed off the reports that her she is been held back in Dubai. She also revealed in the video that her international passport wasn't seized.
"So I heard that this bitter old disabled woman is still coming for me, said that they have my passport in Dubai...Really? That they have my passport, my international passport in Dubai, that the police have my passport in Dubai. I don't understand why people actually still read that blog. Is it your wish for me to lose this, girl? Then you don't know my name. My name will always remain King Tonto," she said.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Wish Oshiomole Well" Godwin Obaseki's Words As He Reacts To APC's Decision To Disqualify Him From Edo Governorship Race

Davido And Chioma Have Allegedly Broken Up According To Stella Dimorkokus